| || |
"Three deceptively simple practices distinguish Abelson Legal Search from the rest of the market.
Responsiveness: Abelson promptly, enthusiastically, and regularly communicates with both candidates and clients and
does not content itself with mere lip-service about team-members' availability. Responsibility: Abelson ensures
great matches through in-depth analyses of client needs and candidate experience in addition to its years as a
leader in the legal recruiting business. Customer Satisfaction: The relationship among recruiter, client and
candidate does not simply evaporate when a placement is made, as the Abelson team monitors every placement to
make sure that all parties remain fully satisfied."
Former Partner, Major Law Firm, Senior Government Attorney
ABELSON LEGAL SEARCH -
THE FIRST NAME IN LEGAL RECRUITING
Abelson Legal Search has built its reputation as the first name in legal recruiting through our exceptional, in-depth market knowledge and personal service.
We get it, and it shows in our successful placement record. Since 1990, recognizing the need for client-focused, legal placement services, we deliver distinctive,
confidential and effective recruiting. Veteran recruiter President Cathy Abelson and her highly accomplished team
are dedicated to providing comprehensive legal placement services
- to law firms and corporate legal departments of all types and sizes, from AmLaw 50 firms to sole practitioners, Fortune 100 to start-up companies and
- to highly-qualified attorneys and paralegals in all practice areas.
We differ from other legal staffing firms in many ways because we:
- work only with members of the legal community;
- use our competitive intelligence of and unique access to the legal community to make matches that last;
- commit ourselves to developing genuine relationships with our clients and to knowing the intricacies of every job search;
- take the time to understand our candidates, assessing carefully their qualifications and, evaluating those personality characteristics which ensure long-term matches;
- have an exceptional team of trusted, resourceful professionals from a variety of legal backgrounds - law firm practice, paralegal education and placement, legal educational administration and business;
- have an unrivalled reputation, working extensively with law firms and corporations in the Greater Philadelphia region;
- have met rigorous screening requirements to work with national and international law firms and corporations;
- are available and accessible - sharing cell and home telephone numbers;
- are known for our knowledgeable, personalized interactions with clients and job seekers - answering every call, considering every candidate;
- secure relevant positions for attorneys and paralegals at every practice level and in almost every legal specialty;
- cherish our hard earned relationships, which means we have continued to work with many individuals, firms and corporations for more than twenty years;
- use our personal and technology-based recruiting skills to identify the best candidate for each position quickly and efficiently;
- have been members of the National Association of Legal Search Consultants, the governing body of our profession, since our founding.
| ||About Us | Who We Are | Our Team | Confidentiality|